Services > Non Marine > Company > Civil LiabiltiesCompany - CIVIL LIABILTIES
The liabilities sphere of fisic or juridical persons is very wide and subject to frequent updating of Laws, Rules, Conventions and†Auscomar attentively follows all such developments to timely suggest proper improvement of conditions and insured limit. The basic covers available are implemented by personalized conditions to meet Clients necessities studied by the structure of†Auscomar at the best of its many decenniums experience on the international market.
- Liability towards Third Parties and Employees
This insurance protect Assuredís estate for amounts is obliged to pay for not voluntary damages caused to third parties for death, personal accidents or damages to properties. This insurance is advisable for whichever activity either commercial, industrial, service or others and property of buildings.
For the Companies the cover include the risks in respect of the employee (RCO) and includes:
- The claim of the damaged employee for additional damges in respect of I.N.A.I.L. settlement.
- The recourse action of INAIL ex artt. 19 and 11 of DPR 1124/65 and ex art. 13 DL 38/2000
- The industrial diseases
- Liability of Directors and Officers (D & O)
The single persons of the management of a big, medium size or small Company take continuously decisions which can cause risks of liabilities claimable by:
- The Company
- The Shareholders
- The Creditors
- The consumersí associations
- Other Companies of the same group
- Other managers of the Company
- Employee of the Company
- Public Administration
A professional operator is interested to be insured against the specific risks concerning his/her activity and proper covers have been studied for:
- Business Consultants
- Engineer, Architects, Surveyors
- For other professions are continuously studied proper insurances
Andrea Caldano email@example.com